Stay updated with the latest news and event on RIZON
Initiating Event Horizon, AKA AtoloswapOct 4th, 2021
Attached File atoloswap.png
We are proud to announce the launch of AtoloSwap on the Rizon blockchain mainnet – Digital currency and Asset Hub.
From Today 2021 Oct. 4th 05:10 UTC, 14:10 KST, Event Horizon begins. Duringt he official period of 100 days from today, Hdac users can enter Rizon ecosystem.
(Ends in 2022 Jan 12th 05:10 UTC, 14:10 KST)
Please use official swap site (https://swap.rizon.world/) to start the process.
Please use the following swap guide
Swap guide (Kr) https://bit.ly/39bAWjA
Swap guide (Eng) https://bit.ly/3lxVKYn
*KYC is required that please be prepared with the required documents.
* Kasse users, who have set mnemonic + passphrase, must swap after transferring HDAC to a mobile wallet.
* Mnemonic must not be transferred or shared with others.
* Mnemonic must not be stored in cloud storage or by taking pictures. You are exposed to the threat of hacking. Be sure to write it down by hand or keep it as a TEXT file on a safe USB.
* The individual is responsible for the loss of the mnemonic or pin code.
* Errors occurring during the swap process will be responded to by sending them to email@example.com
* The Rizon development team is not responsible for any accidents caused by other swap tools that are not official Rizon swap tool.
* Swap related inquiries are not conducted face-to-face nor by phone. If you have any questions, please send them to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
By reading this, on your own behalf or in the capacity as a duly authorized representative of an entity (in either capacity, as applicable, “you”) hereby represent, warrant and covenant, in each case, as applicable, to, and for the benefit of, HDAC Technology AG (“HDAC”) (each, a “Certification” and, collectively, the “Certifications”) that:
You neither are a citizen, resident nor tax resident of the United States of America (hereinafter referred to as the “U.S.”) nor otherwise constitute a “U.S. person” (as defined in Rule 902 of Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”)), and you are not otherwise present or located in the U.S. on and as of the date hereof;