Here is the way to make your possibility
- We’re seeking two Software Engineers to develop our smart contract blockchain platform and application ecosystem. Applicant should have experience building scalable backends, and familiarity with smart contract blockchains such as Ethereum.
HDAC is developing a high throughput proof-of-stake smart contract blockchain for use with IoT devices. We are based in Zug, Switzerland with partners in the US and Korea.
The role is based in Zug, Switzerland. We only accept applications from Swiss nationals and permit C holders.
(***본 채용은 스위스 본사 채용건입니다.)
• 10+ years of experience (minimum 5 years in JS/Java)
• Proficiency with Golang (preferred), Java or Node.js.
• Experience with SQL and database interaction
• Strong interest in blockchain
• Cryptography basics
• Linux skills
• Smart Contracts experience (eg Solidity)
• Understanding of blockchain consensus mechanisms (PoW, PoS, PoA)
• Familiarity with Tendermint, Cosmos
• Experience with a NoSQL (Cassandra, HBase, etc)
• Familiarity with Docker or other container technology
Nice to have:
• Cloud computing and fault-tolerant distributed systems experience
• Cloud service experience (eg AWS)
• Fluent in German and English
We’re looking forward to receiving your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.